Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Times are changing

I have some identity issues. Today I have done something that may affect me for ever. I don't really know how to relate to my self any more.

It was in April 2005 I did it for the first time. I didn't really know how to do and I didn't have any experience but it came sort of natural and it felt so good. But now what? Everything just feels up side down. I thought I knew who I was and that things were going to be the same forever.

Well, I know that change can come and that you have to try not to understand it to much but just to follow and work your way through what ever comes ahead.

But who am I? How will this affect me? Am I the same today as yesterday? What am I suppose to write in my profile?

Maybe it doesn't really matter. What matter is that I love him more then I ever loved my first and that he has almost everything I ever dreamed about. I will pick him up in two hours and tomorrow we will hit the roads and go 500 miles up north. Me and my new car, a Chrysler Grand Voyager. I am no more proud owner of a 18 year old Volvo, I don't even like him anymore. I loved him so much when I bought him last spring and it was great to finally have a car. Before that we always used public transport, which is much better in Sweden then in other parts of the world but still quite hard with three kids. Today I'm going to pick up our Chrysler with seven seats, a lot of space and with roughly the same milage as the old Volvo.

First time with a automatic instead of stick shift for me. I had to ask the salesman how to do but I think I will get use to it. It is very unusual with automatic, it mostly taxi cars that has that.

3 comments:

Elliot Coale said...

That's quite a dramatic way to say you're getting a new car, Alex. You scared the hell out of me with that lead-in!

However, congratulations! And thank you for that new comment.

Peterson Toscano said...

alex, you are such a tease!

Elliot Coale said...

And, yeah. What Peterson said.