Sunday, December 31, 2006

My Father?

Ohh Father in heaven, are you there? Can you hear me? Can you be here?
If your name is hallow, what are then a name? Are words really hallow? Or is the name-thing about more then just your name?
Why didn't you make a easier prayer? One who I understand.

Is it because I do not know your name? I just have a bunch of titles for you, not a name...

I hope that you know that I want to know it.

I hope that you know mine.

However...

Let thy kingdom come.
Let me be a part of it.
Help me to enjoy it and not worry about tomorrow
Let me lay my worries down before you so that I without burdens can come before you.

Let me be a part of your will, a part of your plan.
I know you are God and everything and that you probably has a lot on your mind but I would like it if you would like me.

I hope that you like me even if I am who I am.
I hope that you like me because of who I am.
No, I will not try to lie to You.
The chances are You are omnipotent and I guess you don't like lies.
But I do want to have that hope.
That you would like me not despite but because of who I am.


Are you in heaven? What are you doing up there? Come join us down here instead?
I guess you have a great plan. I hope that your will is done both up there and down here.

I hope your not mad at me for not eating bread. It is such a good analogy and I feel bad sometimes for not eating bread when it painted up as being the most basic of needs in The Book. At the same time it feels like my life in a nutshell. The Bible is full of pictures that just doesn't talk to me. Or just babble rubbish. Like that you should give me my daily bread when I don't eat any. Or that Jesus is the bread of life and that I just use bread to feed my fishes.

Don't dismiss me just for not eating bread please.

Please don't dismiss me at all. I hope you like me more than I like myself. That you don't obsess about my sins like I do. Forgive my sins like I forgive those who sin against me. Let me learn how to forgive myself.

Hold on to me, save me from too much danger and let me know what is right and wrong. I want to do right and in order to do that I need you to help me to understand what is what. Or just do your magic thing and deliver me from evil in every way.

Im just rambling. Lets come back to the basic, You are The man. You have the power and don't screw it up like others but still has the glory. I want to be a part of your team. Please let me!


Amen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kära du,
Älskade du
tag och ät
brödet är
det Gudomliga livet
brödet är
symbolen för föda
till kropp och till själ

Läste Rom 10: 1-13 på mötet idag
det är bröd
för mig
för dig
för Guds egendomsfolk
i oss själva vill vi så mycket
anstränger oss så mycket
känner oss så besvikna
på hur vi kommer till korta
”det ena jag vill
det andra jag gör”
suck från Paulus
suck från mig

Så mycket skönare
att klamra sig fast vid
Brödet som kommer ned ovanifrån
ett ord på min tunga
en bekännelse på min tro på Kristus
låta honom stå för livskraften

Du innerligt älskade OA
innesluten i AO

Väx vid källan
drick ur källan
ät av brödet, Jesus Kristus!

låt mig citera ur

Romans 10:6- 13 what the scripture says about being put right with God through faith is this; you are not to ask yourself, who will go up into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down). Nor are you to ask, Who will go down into the world below? (that is, to bring Christ up from the death).
What it says is this; Gods message is near you, on your lips and in your heart. - that is, the message of faith that we preach.
If you confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised him from death, you will be saved. For it is by our faith that we are put right with God; it is by our confession that we are saved. The scripture says, "Whoever believes in him will not be disappointed."
This includes everyone, because there is no difference between Jews and Gentiles; God is the same Lord of all and richly blesses all who call to him.
As the scripture says, "Everyone who calls out to the Lord for help will be saved."


Du innerligt älskade OA
innesluten i AO

Väx vid källan
drick ur källan
ät av brödet, Jesus Kristus !

Mamma

Ett Gott Nytt År vi ses i dag när flyttlasset är packat och klart, välkomna