Saturday, December 09, 2006

Inspiration!

Finally I have accomplished something! I have had a mental blackout for the last week. This might have been the worst week not to perform anything. I had to drop some courses and still have to much ahead. But today things started to fall into place and I have finished one analysis that will get me 100 points in my grade. I our system one hour represents one point and I need 2071 points to get a high school grade and be able to go on to college. Now I have two philosophy essays left and one on modern literature. Yesterday I was pretty sure I wouldn't make it but today it feels like I am going to be able to finish it.

Next term I will study at the same school that I started high school in 11 years ago. I haven't told them I am a man yet. In their paper I am the same as when I started all those years ago. Next week I will write a letter. I remember when I started at the school I am at now. It was in january this year and it feels like a lifetime ago. I had dislocated my right knee a few weeks earlier and walked with crutches. I didn't dare to say that I was male nor female in class. The first one to say any pronoun to me was the same teacher that I just have finished my analysis to. She never doubted, no one never did. The only one at that school to think that I might look feminine has been me. She has become very special to me. She said that it feels like an honor to read my papers which has made me be more and more personal. Her care tricked me into loving history as well. I was pretty sure that I hated history. It only made me feel ashamed of being human. But she ruined that...

Now I will finish the next assignment and write about René "I think, therefore I am" Descartes and his ontological proof of a benevolent God. If I finish that tonight I will reward myself with recording a voice message to Kentie. If you haven't listen to Flatus Show 73 you just have to! One of the topics is my favorite subject; myself.

2 comments:

Elliot Coale said...

Yeah, good luck!

Peterson Toscano said...

You are so incredibly famous. I can say, "I knew him when"