Sunday, December 24, 2006

the sound track of my night

I can't go to sleep tonight. 2.28 AM right now. Early morning tomorrow but I have to much on my mind. As always much at this hour is about myself but some others as well, mostly God.

Now playing: Coldplay - X&Y

Have I been here before?
I can't remember but this feels familiar

Have I been running in circles or never left this place?
Or am I drifting in a unknown sea?

I am trying to hard to repair broken sounds that my hart gives me.
pasting syllables back to words

Letters becomes words
From nothing to something
Back to something

Is this part of a plan?

Why do I have so many questions?

They smile and say
In due time dear
In due time

Is this my time?
What is time?
Is my journey my goal?

I want to love You
I need to love me

I don't know if I have it in me

I give in and beat myself bloody
A good spank is what I need

Next time I will know what to do
Next time everything will be better


Now playing: Diana Ross - Ain't No Mountain High Enough


They built a fifty foot high wall
To keep me away from You

They dug a moat wide as a sea
To keep me away from You

You just sighed and gave me a brand new pair of wings.


Now Playing: Jonas Gardell - Det tror jag på

I believe

I don't know in who
I do know in what

I believe in faith
I believe in honesty
I believe in mercy
and to give it one more try

I believe in anonymity
I believe in standing up and raise my voice
I believe in the power in art
and to respect creativity

I believe in forgiveness
I believe in blind faith
I believe in questioning it all
and to let some questions rest even when people demands answers

I believe in love
I believe in loving
I believe in lovers
and to let love free


Now playing: Leonard Cohen - I'm Your Man

you brighten up my days
you disturb my nights

I could be the answers to most of your questions
and a distraction from the rest

you make me feel like more then a man
you make me sure that I am your man


Now playing: K's Choice - A Virgin State of Mind

There is a place
It is my place
I know what I will get here in my place
The most safe thing I've got
This is my endless well of
Fear
Dread
Hopeless loneliness
Despair

I know this maze
I have build it to get myself lost in the darkness
The only thing I don't know is to let this place go


Now playing: Morphine - I Know You (Part III)

I know how you want your coffee
You know how I want mine

You know not to touch my tears
I know how to kiss yours away

You know I need you to ask questions and to explain
I know how you need me to lie still and hold you

I don't know where I end and you begin

I love that I know what most of your breaths means
I love that I don't know them all

This is just the beginning
I love we are not alone in this

1 comment:

Noa Resare said...

Thanks love. I'm speechless.