Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Homemaking

Now everything we own is in the right city. Yesterday we arrived and almost everything in the kitchen is unpacked and later today I will put together the beds so that we can sleep at home. Tonight we slept at a dear friend and right now I am using her internet connection. We don't have our lines up yet. Our ISP have promised to have it up and alive in 1-3 weeks. How will i survive? Well, I guess that time is meant to get things in order, like buying more lamps. Who could have guessed that you need more lamps in a apartment twice the size?

It's already 9.20 am and I really have to get dressed, pack up the kids and go home!

5 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

congratulations!!!! I hope your time away from the Internet will serve productive and that you will press those sweet children of yours into labor to bring that place in order for my impending visit!

joy and peace and laughter and good food be yours in your new home!

Anonymous said...

zHärligt höra att ni är igång med uppackning.
Skall bli roligt att komma upp och se hur ni bor.
Lampor är ett trevligt inköpsbestyr.
Kram mamma

Elliot Coale said...

Yes, Alex, major congrats. :D

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I hope your apartment will be in order soon! Where in Umeå do you live?

Alex Resare said...

I still don't have a internet connection at home and it can take some time for me to answer e-mails and update my blog. We are waiting for the painter to do some work at home before we can unpack the rest of our things but most things are in order. I love this place more and more. I can see the sunrise over the snow covered tree tops from our bed and the sunset from the living room.

linderholm: We live at Mariehem.