Monday, October 30, 2006

Distracted

I am sitting at the library with my three kids playing with jigzaw pussels. I went here to get some peace in order to write a comment to Marvin back at Peterson Toscanos A Musing in his recent post where Marvin takes a stand in trans issues.

But I had no luck. Just when I took up my computer a tall, dark and very handsome man with two small children walked in. I looked at him for a while but then turned around to concentate. Then he sat down with his two gorgeous children and stared reading to them with a Irish accent and a dark and plain wonderful voice.

I have no chance to do anything else then just sit back and keep eavesdropping.

4 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

If I had the choice between writing a blog comment or soaking in the beauty of a very handsome man with two georgeous children AND an Irish accent...well, you made the right choice!

Anonymous said...

Peterson, you're just the best. So witty...and, Alex, had I been in the same position, and had there been a particularly beautiful woman in that library, I would have done exactly the same as you did.

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex, get your eyes focused back where they should be - your public is waiting for your every word, and distractions won't help!!! (even it is a handsome Irishman drool droool drool)

Eric said...

the accent does it for me EVERY time! purrrr.....