Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A blog is born!


trans Latin across, beyond, over, on the other side.

This is my first post on my brand new blog. I don't really know what to write just yet but here I am. My main purpose is to over come my fear of writing in English.

This week is intence. Midterm exams in three of my subjects; Philosophy, Swedish and History. In Philosophy I have two old pm:s I haven't finished yet. Right now I'm writing about Karl Popper and his critical rationalism. No one can make me as atheistic as Popper and at the same time, no one gets me as interested in God as Popper. It's very interesting. At the same time Im writing my midterm exam in philosophy. The exam is in the form of a paper on moral. I have to take a every day moral conflict in my life, preferible a small one, and write about it with as many philosophers view as possible. It is very fun and very exhausting. I do not like my moral!

I have to turn it in tomorrow morning at 10.30 am and have to take an injection at 10 am 2 miles away. If I even have my paper finised by then. Now it's 8 pm and I have two pages left.

4 comments:

Koan said...

> My main purpose is to over come my fear of writing in English

What you've written here makes perfect sense to me - more sense than my Swedish would, that's for sure! Keep writing, and I'll keep reading.

Alex Resare said...

Thank you for your comment! I really, really like your blog and feel honored that you made the first comment and that you took your time to read my blog!

Anonymous said...

I can say with certainty that your English exceeds my Swedish, 100 percent, all the time.

Peterson Toscano said...

Hey! Love the blog. So great to see you spreading your wings!