Saturday, October 28, 2006

Amazon shopping spree


I read Transcending Gender about the book The Transgendered Reader and got interested. I met Stephen Whittle at last years Stockholm Pride where mr Wittle talked about transactivism.

I ordered the book from Amazon and when I did I just happen to order a few other books. Two other books about transissues:Transmen and FTM:s and Invisible Lives: The Erasure of Transsexual and Transgendered People. I can't wait for them to get here. I hope they will be deliverd to my mid winter break so I can read them during Christmas. I also got two books about homosexuality; What the Bible Really Says About Homosexuality and Greek Homosexuality: Updated and with a new Postscript. I t wasn't cheep but I feel richer alredy.

2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

ugh now I want to go on a shopping spree of queer books at Amazon. I want to get kate bornstein's book. I want so much to explore and open up my genderqueer side.

now look what you started!

Anonymous said...

Do let us know what you get out of these books. Would love to go and buy them - but need justification to add to my pile of recent unread purchases which grows by the day!