Wednesday, February 14, 2007



I was sitting drinking a glass of bitter but fair trade coffee latte at the cafe next to the public library at a ugly red table and tried to write a normal post but failed once again. I have some thoughts I am trying to get a grip on to share with you but I am not there just yet.

Got a overwhelmed thinking of you all and I just want to say that I am so very grateful for all the comments you have given my previous posts and given new angles to my thoughts (and/or nice company during times of not that interesting thoughts)

So I fell into the Valentine love theme today and just want to say that I am thinking of you all:



I am very grateful to all the readers but here is a special thanks to some of you:

Calia77: Are you still around? Miss you and hope all is well.
Diana_CT: Interesting but hard to read post on partners to transpeople you had the other day.
Elliot: Love you're new blogger photo, you're so cute.
Eric: I am happy to read about your experience from transgendered Christians. I am in the same place of not being surprised but amazed of what the Lord show me.
Heath: I miss reading your blog. Gimme more! :)
Jacob: Did your back hurt enough or will you join me tomorrow and assure some sever leg pain to enjoy during the weekend?
Jami: Just loved the trans fat comic! Have it om my desktop and still giggle every time I see it.
Jay: Hope you are well, haven't seen you for a while.
Jeanette: Didn't ever thank you for the very kind comment on the post I erased. Your words made me keep posting.
Joe (not the G-one): Don't know much about you but thanks for the comment!
Joe G: I really, really miss Beppe Podcast. Didn't remove my bookmark until last week. Don't you have any respect for us who need you?
Koan: Don't know if you are online at all anymore. Miss your blog. Wish you all the best!
Linderholm: I have a problem with the feed from your blog, I don't get new posts so I have to manually visit your post. If you get 10 hits a day from Umeå I not stalking you, just well, uhm,
almost staling you.
Linster: Love you, miss you, and don't call. Have we heard that before? Hope things are good. It's still strange being at Mimer every day without you.
M: I love your blog. Hope you will post again soon. You write things I need to read so it's just a ego wish I have to read more. Glad you made that comment so I found you.
Malgul: Miss you a lot! *hugs*
Mamma: hope you will come by and see our new home some time. Thanks for all your comments. I am so happy you found the blog!/Hoppas att du kan komma förbi och se vår nya lya någon gång. Tacc
k för alla dina kommentarer. Jag är så glad att du hittade till bloggen!
Maria: look what you have done! If you hadn't given me that Christmas gift wouldn't have started to draw or paint.
Marika82: You and me baby, and a couple of ears, knifes, gnu and brute force. I look forward to your visit :)
Nillo: You are an inspiration and you have broaden my horizon!
Ninja: Got almost sick listening to the evangelist in #87. I was glad to be with you on the trip to Cleveland. :)
Noa: You not only rock, you are my rock!
Olov: I am glad you found me. I will tell my story if you tell me yours... :)
Paul: I'm hope all is well. I still think of you almost every time I drink single malt, and that would be more than once in a while :)
Peterson: You make the world a better place. I cannot find any better thing to say (besides wishing you a great birthday week)
Puck: Lost the link to your blog a while ago and miss it. :(
Scotmagicman: Thanks for your comments! I will come back with a report on the books I bought in november and promised you to talk about when they was read. I forgot it until today when I re-read your comment.
Sloopy: Your comment really made a big impact on me. You are a great example on how sharing burdons can make the life so much more manageable.
Tj: Thinking of you daily! Big hugs to you, Anders and Hannes.
Ull: Thanks for loving the dino, I needed that tonight! (K)
Valorie: You are an inspiration when it comes to share love and compassion. Thanks for your comments!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing and drawing and posting.

Empty glass of latte, tricy to draw and you did it great.

I draw in my chrismas gift from you everyday.

M said...

Is there another M running around out there?

Anonymous said...

Varje dag kollar jag om du haft några nya tankar här i tillvaron, varje dag finns du i mina tankar också! Många kramar till er allihopa! (Ids inte skriva på engelska idag...)

Alex Resare said...

maria: thanks for the encouragement!

M: I don't know if there is another M. You are the one I was thinking about.

TJ: Engelska är bara till för att användas när man vill och behöver. :)

M said...

It is me! I didn't want to assume. Thank you. I adore reading your blog and I really am glad that someone reads mine.

Thanks for spreading the love!

Peterson Toscano said...

aw you are such a sweet guy. I must come and sit to drink bitter coffee with you sometime soon.

Alex Resare said...

p: you are welcome here any and every day!

Anonymous said...

Aw, my heart got all soft and bouncy when I saw your beautiful valentine's day card! 8)

Oh, 10 visits from Umeå is great, it boosts my statistics! ;)

Koan said...

> Don't know if you are online at all anymore.

I'm still around! :) I'd hoped to have more time to spend commenting on other peoples' blogs, but it hasn't *quite* worked out that way.

> Miss your blog.

Actually, I don't - I miss the interactions that flowed from it, but it turned into something of a problem for me, that I'd never anticipated.

> Wish you all the best!

Aw, thank you! I've just been offered two jobs - and there may be two more offers in the pipeline - where my past (and especially my recent past) was not only not an issue, it wasn't discussed at all. Which is encouraging!

Elliot Coale said...

Aw, Alex, thank you. I thought about you and Peterson on Valentine's Day, too. ;)

You're so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Åh, en allahjärtansdagshälsning!
*glad och rörd*
Tänker ofta på er alla.

Diana_CT said...

Alex, thank you for the Valentine.

You show real talent in your watercolors, I especially like the glass on the red table and the abstract of rectangles. The moleskin was well worth the investment.

Keep them coming!

Anonymous said...

Alex, thanks a lot for mentioning me in your Valentine blog, it made my heart sing. God knows I think about you, too, and read your blog at least twice a week, feeling happy you're doing well and amazed by your ability to handle life, love and society. You rock! :)

Am pretty much still spending most of my time in a sordid place known as The Dumps. I plan to move out every day but things always seem to come between me and the rest of me. 'Nuff of that - thanks a lot for adding a silver lining to a glum February day and for being you. Cheers *offering Alex shot of golden Glenfiddich* and Big HUG!!

Anonymous said...

do bloggers actually look at their stats? That's potentially
very embarrasing... Anyway, I'm glad I found you as well. Esp when I get my name written with a heart around it.