Saturday, February 03, 2007

Had a nice day

So I spent the day as a living book. I went there with the mind set of changing others and came there changed myself. Love it when that happens.

Besides me there was a girl with CP, a Kurd, a Policewoman, a female preist, a former criminal and drug addict, a Sami, a muslim woman from Somalia, a person on longterm sick leave, a animal rights activist, a lesbian and a white middelaged man.

Can you imagen a more fun group of people to spend almost 6 hours with? It was interesting to meet peoples prejudices when we got borrowed but to sit down and talk with the other books about their life and the prejudices they meet was so fun!

I am already booked as a book for next years living book project.

I have learned so much today.

Now I have to go and eat some real food. I have had russian, ethiopian, finnish and asian fikas. You don't have a good word for having a coffee or tea break with something sweet to it so you can have our fika. But still no proper food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yey, sounds great!

Peterson Toscano said...

SWEET! What a cool idea and how cool you got to meet those other books.