Sunday, February 11, 2007

Expences



My bookstore has a big shelf with Moleskine notebooks and I did resist the urge to buy one for more than a month. "They are to expensive and you have other paper to paint on" I tried to tell myself. But yesterday I gave in and bought it. Then I just happen to buy a set of water colors. I haven't had good water colors since I moved away from home. And then just a new pen, ooh, they had a special price if I buy four. Great. Maybe a new pencil. I just need a rubber too...

I had a honest feeling that it would be enough there. But no. Today the obvious next step arrived. I had to get a image scanner so I can scan what I draw.

Conclusion: Do not, I repeat: NOT, buy a Moleskine. They come with so many expenses. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trevligt, trevligt. Mer bilder åt oss!

Peterson Toscano said...

although I stand completely opposed to the use of moleskin, that said, your picture is darling and well worth the expense.

Elliot Coale said...

I LOVE your monster in doc martins! It rocks!

Alex Resare said...

m, jag jobbar på det :)

p: well, if it makes you feel better it is probably not moleskin in my Moleskine but I would guess it is calf instead and that is worse I think. But I can almost honestly say that it is worth it anyway.

e: Glad you like him. There are more monsters on the way.