Monday, November 26, 2007

So where where we?


Back in the autumn I had this idea that I was going to get back to blogging. I did a monster a thursday many weeks ago and thought I was going to put it up the day after, but obviously I didn't. But here it is.

Then the migraines came. I don't know why yet but we have our theories that some other medications are making them come and kick me down. It hasn't been a week without them for a looong time now. There are a bunch of obvious bad things about that. Obviously! If you don't get that just check migraines up in a dictionary. Besides the pain I just can't do anything. Can't work, can't write much, don't have the creativity to paint. The don't being able to work part has been very frustrating since I am in a place where I both have and love my job. But, besides the bad stuff there are some good things with this illness. First of all I have stopped with almost every bad habit I have. I smoked some earlier but since nicotine can trigger an attack I stopped. I have stopped regularly drinking caffeine, drinking alcohol and eating chocolate. I almost only eat really healthy and I exercise and treat myself good. I hope that will make some difference soon or that our slow health care system will help me some more.
But there have been several good days too. But not enough time to really reload my batteries. So I can't really write anything with substance. So I fill it out with some happiness in two photos taken between attacks. The first snow a couple of weeks ago and the most recent niece.



2 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

I love the monster. The tree is so expressive, but I love you more. Your voice of reason in the midst of madness comforts me, even when you feel ill.

Anonymous said...

Mina händer är dina närhelst du behöver dem, vännen.